If your Google Analytics account is getting cluttered with websites you no longer want to monitor, removing them from your account isn’t as self-evident as it could be.
Here’s how to do it:
- Sign into Google Analytics.
- From the top menu, choose Admin.
- In the Property column, use the drop-down menu to select the property you want to delete.
- In the View column, choose View Settings.
- Hidden way down in the bottom right is a “Delete view” link.
Sit back and admire your new clutter-free dashboard.