The Nikon D3400 is the entry-level model in Nikon’s current range. It’s also their smallest and lightest DSLR.
It has a 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor which produces images that are 6000 by 4000 pixels. The DX is Nikon’s designation for it’s APS-C cropped sensors. So if you put a 50mm lens on it, you’ll get the focal length equivalent of a 75mm lens on a full-frame camera.
The samples below were shot mostly with the standard kit lens, the AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens. Some were shot with the AF-S FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Lens. The lens, focal length, and exposure settings are included with each image.
These were mostly shot in RAW mode and only lightly processed in Lightroom. I haven’t applied any corrections like fixing chromatic aberration, vignetting, or lens barrel.
If you’d like to see the images at full resolution, you can click to open the high-resolution version.
Sample Photos Taken with a Nikon D3400
- SnapBridge Bluetooth Connectivity
- 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
Images and product information from Amazon Product Advertising API were last updated on 2019-07-20 at 19:08.
Popular Accessories for the Nikon D3400
- Battery Type:Li-ion, Voltage: 7.4V Capacity: 1500mAh
- Package includes 2 batteries and 1 dual USB charger with LCD display to power your Nikon EN-EL14 battery
- Great for compact-to-midrange point-and-shoot digital cameras and camcorders
- Twice As Fast As Ordinary SDHC Cards, Allowing You To Take Pictures And Transfer Files Quickly
- F Mount Lens/DX Format. Picture Angle with Nikon DX Format - 44 degree
- 52.5mm (35mm Equivalent). Rear Focusing; Manual Focus Override
- Supports Wireless Master Function
- Supports Wireless Slave Function, fully supports YN560-TX, RF-603, RF-602 Wireless transmitter
- The weight of the tripod (include the ball head) is only 2.99lbs,much lighter than 4 cans drinks(300mL)....
- The tripod combines practical and portability factors,with the maximum height (without center column) of...