The new Nikon D7500 has a 20.9MP CMOS sensor that produces images up to 5568 x 3712 pixels. It uses a cropped sensor, or DX sensor as Nikon calls them. So to convert the lens focal length from the cropped DX to the equivalent of a 35mm full-frame focal length, you multiple it by 1.5x. For example, if it says below that it was shot at 300mm, that’s the practical equivalent of a 450mm focal length in full-frame terms.
It has an ISO sensitivity range from 100 up through 51,200. There are also extended ranges that go up to ISO 1638400, although the image quality deteriorates markedly and its practical uses are limited. I’ve posted some examples at various ISOs separately.
It shoots in JPG and RAW (NEF) filetypes, with a range of settings for each for each, including 12-bit and 14-bit lossless compressed NEF.
So here’s a collection of sample images I’ve shot with the D7500 to give a sense of how it performs under real-world shooting conditions. They were mostly shot in RAW (NEF) and most have been only lightly processed in Lightroom. A few of them have had somewhat more done to them in post or use a flash with color gels, and I’ve noted those in the captions.
You can click on the photos to open full-size versions for a closer look.
High-Resolution Sample Images Taken with a Nikon D7500
- Perfectly designed for the Nikon DSLR Camera. The 0.3mm screen protector leaves the touching sensitivity...
- Waterproof LCD Tempered Glass Screen Protector fit perfectly for Nikon D7500 Digital SLR Camera. Not for...
- This exclusive HD technology makes perfect visual feast. This Nikon D7500 Screen protector made from high...
- Wireless Shutter Release -Trigger the cameras shutter release remotely from a distance
- Eliminates vibrations caused by physically pressing the shutter release.
- Operating range- up to 16 ft.
- 67mm Tulip Flower Lens Hood for Nikon D5600, D7500 with AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
- Professional tulip shape design (also known as 'flower' or 'petal' shape) allows for greater versatility
- The addition of a lens hood can help prevent flares-those circles of light that can accompany images...
- designed for Nikon D7500 suit perfect （Lcd tempered glass 2 pack ,high clear shoulder screen protector...
- This LCD protector is self adhesive, leaves no imprint silicon and does no harm to Camera LCD screen and...
- Adhesive for fast, easy and gapless installation without affecting the sensitivity of the touch screen
- Innovative circular design takes up less space than blocky 2- or 3-axis levels
- Protect your hot shoe from getting bent or damaged, help to keep moisture and dust from the hot shoe
- Slides into your hot shoe, remains unobtrusive