I’ve posted a detailed hands-on review of the Ricoh WG-50 separately. The short version is that it’s a waterproof, crushproof, freeze proof, and dustproof, all in a compact package. And it’s competitively priced.
It’s one of a category of cameras I call adventure cams in that they’re ready for pretty much anything, as comfortable below the water as above it, and still offer the kinds of image quality and features that you’d expect from a standard compact camera.
So here’s a small collection of sample images taken with a WG-50 under various conditions and with different kinds of scenes. The camera produces JPGs at up to 16MP with dimensions of 4608 x 3456 pixels.
These have been imported into Lightroom, but for nearly all of them the processing is only with a very light touch. The ones of the icebergs have a little more processing mostly to make the most of the detail in the highlights. You can click on each image to open a full-size version for a closer look.
Photos Taken with a Ricoh WG-50 Waterproof Camera
- Hi Capacity Lithium 1000mAH Replacement extended Battery For Pentax D-LI92 + 110/220 Ac/Dc Rapid Travel...
- Floating Strap For Underwater Cameras - Keeps cameras afloat and easy to find in the water + Deluxe Hard...
- Award winning Anti-Glare WG-50 Screen Protector, precision-cut to fit your device's exact dimensions
- Dual-layered high-grade PET film from Japan designed for durability; Protects your screen from scratches,...
- CLARITY - Ultra-slim at 0.5mm, the MegaGear glass cover with clear image, anti-aging technology offers...
- SUPERIOR SCRATCH RESISTANCE - A surface hardness of 8H, per the Mohs Hardness Scale keeps your screen...
- ORMY Camera Screen Protector designed for RICOH WG-50 / RICOH WG-40 / RICOH WG-40W.
- Compatible with Camera perfectly. Tempered Glass for camera back LCD screen inside.
- New High Quality Lithium-ion Replacement Battery
- High Energy Density, High Recycle Life, Long Life Battery
Images and product information from Amazon Product Advertising API were last updated on 2019-09-23 at 11:28.